Welcome to Boca Glades Nursery/Preschool
The nursery/preschool staff at Boca Glades are committed to help lay a strong foundation in the life of each child, with the hope that when older, each child will accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Our desire is to provide a Christ-centered, interactive, fun and safe environment for your child to learn and build lasting relationships.
We teach kids the same basic heart truths over and over again until they fully understand them: God created me. God loves me. Jesus wants to be my friend forever! Each of our classes are designed to help even the youngest children begin to understand that God made everything for a purpose-even them! We look forward to this incredible journey with your child and partnering with you in guiding them through prayer and teaching, to help develop Godly character and build lasting relationships as they move towards a whole-hearted commitment to Christ.
The nursery/preschool is located in the rear area of our Children’s Building (Bldg. #3)
Nursery (Babies – 18 months) Room # 311
Toddler (18 months – 2 yo) Room # 312
2 year olds – Room # 313
3 year olds – Room #314
4 year olds – Room # 315
Kindergarten – Room # 316
What are the hours?
8:30 am during Sunday Worship (Nursery – 3 year olds)
9:45 am during Sunday School (all ages)
11:00 am during Sunday Worship (Nursery – Kindergarten)
6:30 pm during Wednesday Bible Studies (Nursery – 2 year olds) (AWANA program is offered for 2 year olds – 5th Grade)
General Nursery Procedures
– Check in at the front desk using the kiosk system. If you are a first-time visitor please make sure to complete the Children’s Registration Form. A registration attendant will assist you with the check-in process.
– Place the name tag on your child’s back and make sure to take your security label with you.
– Make sure all items brought to the Nursery are labeled with your child’s name (bottles, pacifiers etc.)
– Hand your child over to the Nursery Worker. Inform the staff of any special needs your child may have, for example, the last time your child ate.
– We ask that at least one parent remain on campus at all times.
– When picking up your child from the nursery, please present the security label to the nursery staff.
– PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY ALLERGIES.
Nursery Health Policies
In order to insure a safe and healthy environment for your child and the Nursery workers, please do not bring your child if he/she has had any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours:
– Diarrhea or illness (food or medication-induced)
– Fever (100 or above)
– Undiagnosed rash
– Open sores
– Runny nose (anything but clear)
– Discharge in and around the eye(s)
In order to maintain the integrity and quality of our classrooms, a promotion policy regarding our Boca Babies has been established. Each baby will be promoted to the toddler room as soon as the little one is comfortable negotiating a space while walking. The baby’s teacher will work together with the parents or guardian when the time of promotion should be.